The weather has finally gotten warm, well, hot even, as yesterday got up into the 90's. A big change from the cold and rainy 2 weeks before. So we've been able to take a couple trips to the beach lately, just the kids and me. A good sized group of moms and kids from the ward go on Wednesdays and it is so nice! Lillie has tons of playmates and I get to have adult conversations, which doesn't happen enough. Eric has been BUSY this semester and so we need to find things to do everyday to make them go by faster. A trip to the beach is a good time filler and really, really fun. A BIG thing that we will miss.
Henry spent the entire time of our last trip sitting on my lap. I thought he would have been in high heaven crawling all over and eating sand, but instead, he wouldn't even let me put him on the towel next to me, he had to be on my lap.
I am really bummed that you can't hardly tell from this picture, but Lillie's face was covered in sand. And it really collected in the sunscreen that I put in her eyebrows. Seriously, it looked like she had two brown caterpillars growing off of her face.


1 comment:
How come I can't see you're pictures!
Post a Comment