3/27/11

Howdy!





Lillie went to a fun Wild West themed birthday party this weekend and so I, of course, had to make her something to wear. I got the pattern for the vest off of the MADE blog, link located at the end of my "crafty blogs" list. I was going for the Jessie from Toy Story look. Whole thing only cost me $3 for the cow print, I had all the rest. It gave me something to do while we were stuck inside all last week with the stomach flu.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What?! You made that? I thought you bought it! She looked amazing, if there had been a best dressed prize she would have been the clear winner!

Shanell Farr said...

I LOVE the mustache!!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Boy howdy, that's cute. I see a future Halloween costume that even Henry can wear some day. And for the record...is Lillie growing a mustache like her dad?

Charee said...

Are you kidding me? This is getting ridiculous...I'm talking about your skills! Next time you guys come down with the flu, let me know and I'll send some wish list projects down! Lillie is so cute as always and the costume is amazing.

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! She looks so stinkin' cute! Great job on the sewing too, you are gifted.

Anonymous said...

Gma Rain likes it too!!!!!