Today Henry turns 9 months! Where has the time gone??
Here's what Hank's all about these days:
-He is still a huge momma's boy. Wants me to hold him all day, every day... but occasionally wants down to explore, which is good news for me, gives me hope that this is just a phase. But I cannot be out of his sight.
-Has developed quite a little scream for those times which I put him down when he doesn't want to be.
-Pulls himself up to standing on everything... even very unstable items. Constantly has bumps and bruises because of this.
-Still just has two teeth, but we can see that the top two will come in someday.
-Is SOOO slobbery. He goes through at least two shirts a day plus bibs. And after I change him, his shirt's soaked in less than 10 minutes. He often smells like clothes that were forgotten in the washer. Stinky!
-Loves to throw objects and watch them bounce across the floor. LOVES this.
-Balls are his toy of choice. And that's about it, everything else he likes is anything but toys (remotes, pens, bulb syringe, pin cushion, cell phones, etc.)
-Has been wearing the same size of diaper since I think, two months. Still wears the same shoes since about 3 months. And he's still a BIG boy. I never had a "baby".
-Has an orange nose from eating too many carrots! Almost all baby food dinners in the third level have carrots. Cannot get away from them... hope this doesn't become permanent.
-Sleeps in the same room as his big sis. After I wrote my whiner post, I moved Lillie's bed back into their room. The first night was a disaster (at 5 am Lillie and Henry were both screaming and Lil kept crying "I'M SO TIRED!!!!) but things have gotten better, even with Henry being sick.
I can't believe how old my man-baby is getting. Next thing I know, he'll be walking!!! Better brace myself.
3 comments:
Oh Henry! That last picture looks so much like DAD!
I am in the small space issue problem as well. Naps are hard. Peyton watches too much TV for sure when Brady naps. I just try and make sure that he plays and does other things when Brady is awake. I am glad to hear that the kids are sleeping in the same room again. Hopefully it will all get better with a little time...and space!
We are bummed that we aren't going to be able to see you guys on our trip to California. If you want to take a quick trip to San Diego, we will be there next week from Friday to Monday. Take Care.
He's already 9 mo.'s????? CRAZY. Time really has flown. He is a cutie.
Post a Comment