a bit about our lives....
eric's the only one looking at your camera! :) Everyone looks great!
It was so fun to see you guys. Lilly is gorgeous and so sweet. I hope it isn't that long again before we see you again.
What a good looking family!
Fancy! I wish I could see Lillie and your skirts better. You guys look good, though!
Did you make your own skirt? Your looken good these days lol, I'm being serious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
eric's the only one looking at your camera! :) Everyone looks great!
It was so fun to see you guys. Lilly is gorgeous and so sweet. I hope it isn't that long again before we see you again.
What a good looking family!
Fancy! I wish I could see Lillie and your skirts better. You guys look good, though!
Did you make your own skirt? Your looken good these days lol, I'm being serious.
Post a Comment