4/20/09

My Little Green-Eyed Monster

So Lillie has been really funny lately about sharing her parents with others. Every time that we give any attention to Hallie or any other kid, she immediately comes over and must also be held or given attention. But she is also all about making sure that she is the center of other parents' attention too. It's nice to finally be wanted, since it's always seemed like she didn't care one way or another about us, but it's getting a little frustrating.
Yesterday, Eric was letting me get a much needed nap and he was showing videos of Lillie as a baby to her and she flipped out! Crying and throwing a fit because the video showed her parents giving attention to another baby, not understanding that it was her. Ha ha! I thought that was hilarious.
In a completely unrelated note, Lillie has learned how to bring us a diaper. Saturday, I just thought I'd try it out, never having done it before, and Lillie brought me out a diaper from her room and has been doing it ever since. So cool! Too bad she still usually throws a fit with being changed.

2 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

That is the CUTEST diaper bag. I WANT ONE!! YOu are very talented!

Shanell Farr said...

that's too funny! miss you guys!