I know that none of these pictures show off the skirt that well, but this is the skirt that I spent WAY too many hours making. Even though it was a lot of work, I am happy with it and Lillie is too. She loves how soft it is and how perfect it is for twirling.
Here are my two other recent projects:
A new diaper bag, complete with one exterior pocket and four interior pockets. This turned out the best of all the projects. I guess it's probably because it was the only one that I had a pattern for. Patterns are great.
This little dress is made out of a man's dress shirt. It is really cute (when ironed) or would be, if it fit Lillie. It's too small, she cried when I tried it on her. I am debating whether I should try and fix it or just give it away and make another. It was less than 5 dollars to make with everything, so I should probably just try again.
9 comments:
Gosh, look at you all Holly Hobbyish. Seriously, though, very cute stuff! I saw that skirt in person and can verify that it is to die for! I didn't get to see your other projects though--love them all.
Cute cute cute! I need to get motivated and do some projects. I have lots of ideas...just need to do them! LOVE the diaper bag. Maybe you should email me that pattern.
That skirt is soooo adorable!!! I absolutely love it! I'm jealous of your sewing skills! Didn't you make a jean purse one time? I remember envying it from afar...
We don't have plans for next week, are you coming back to the Wild Animal Park? We would love to see you!
You are such a talented little thing. The projects look great!
That skirt looks so fun!
I LOVE that skirt! So cute! I'm impressed with all your projects, you make me want to try harder to be more crafty!
Cute - I have yet to get the sewing bug. It helps to steer clear of it when you have a crappy sewing machine that only makes you want to swear. You see why I avoid this. Your post has inspired me to get a new one.
Love, love the skirt.
Oh my word! You are so talented! Feel free to make my girls some of those skirts...we need more twirling around here!
Cute! So did you have a pattern for the dress made from a shirt? Where did you find it?
Post a Comment