12/12/08

Gimme an L, Gimme an I...


I am so grateful for my daughter. We were playing with her on our bed this morning and she's such a ham. She was bouncing around on the bed and wrestling with us and having such a good time. She is such a good girl and is really a fun age. You know they say that every age is the best age, and that's true but there is something extra fun about an almost 11 mo old. Lillie's personality has really started to develop recently.

Lillie is still such a chatterbox. She has full conversations in baby jibberish, but has also started to copy words that we say. It's fun to hear her try to say peek-a-boo, coat, shoe, etc.

She loves to dance. We've got video to prove that she has got some moves. It doesn't even matter if there's music or not, she knows what the word 'dance' means.

She loves kids, especially those older than her. I suspect that she gets a little bored with me, because she squeals with delight whenever there are kids around. Part of me really wishes she had older siblings. But then that would also mean that I would have more than 1 kid right now...

She loves adults, she bounces on her knees and holds her arms out to whoever comes close to her. She will crawl over and curl up on laps, too. She's got no stranger danger.

Lillie loves stuffed animals. Especially her lambie, she grabs it and hugs it so tight whenever she sees it. She also snags it really quickly before I pull her out of her crib... and her binky.

She loves to perform for you. You can tell that she is proud of herself when she walks around with her push toy and you cheer her on because she breaks out into a huge smile and will start to dance sometimes.

She is adventurous and fearless, not very much like me. I am so proud of the person she is becoming!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

We love her too. Can't wait to see you this week!

Lorraine said...

Found your blog...so cute!