12/20/08

All Lil Wants for Christmas is Her Two Front Teeth

So Lillie has been eating solid foods for six months now. She's all about eating what we're eating, except that she hasn't had any teeth (okay she does have her two front bottom teeth) so she attempts to gum them up and then swallows things whole. But yesterday she was acting abnormally fussy and was trying to chew on my mom's leather ottoman, so I looked in her mouth and saw the bulging gums on top. Hallelujah! It's about time.
So I had been all excited about it, thinking I could handle anything that teething would bring but man, she threw a fit coming home from shopping today like never before. I thought she had been possessed by a devil. In her defense, she had been stuck in her carseat for several hours and hadn't napped nearly enough, but still. I hope these teeth break through soon, I don't know how many more of those fits I can handle.
I'll try and get a picture once they break through, but that might be near impossible. We'll see, if we survive to see that happen.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just a few more days!!! I hope the weather calms down.

Lindsay said...

You'll survive the teething, I think...hahaha! She is adorable!

Stephanie said...

It was so good to see you guys. Lillie is the cutest little thing ever! We were sad when you had to go. Hopefully we can see you over spring break or in the summer.