11/16/08

Finally, a New Post!

It's been a while since I've posted. It's been crazy and so instead of trying to catch up, I'll just start from here or else I'll never do it. So this past week my brother and his family came down to SoCal for a vacation away from WA. We spent one day with them at Disneyland and then they later came to stay with us and we spent part of a day at our favorite park.
Haylee and Lillie are only a couple weeks apart in age, so I was really excited to see them play together. And it was a blast, Lillie loved hanging out with Haylee and Amy. We hope they had a fun time down here, because we loved having them around. Seriously, they're the only company we've had since February. LA is a happening place, so I'm guessing it's us that's keeping people away. Hmmm..... anyway.

Here are some of the pictures that we took at the park. I can't seem to find the camera that I took to Disneyland.




I'll try to get another post up before another month passes.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe she is wearing shorts in November! We have been having rain, rain, and more rain...go figure!

I hope we get to see you over Christmas break!

Ashley said...

Haha I love her little pony!!

Charee said...

So cute! I hope we can come to D-Land with you guys soon! We'll miss you guys this week! Have fun in Utah.

Wendy said...

What cute pictures. Makes me miss Lillie so much! Glad you got visitors. It seems only your rich siblings are able to visit. Hope to be one of them someday!