10/25/08

The Cat in the Hat

This is the before picture.
And the after picture. This is our little family as pumpkins. The mischevious one is Eric, the happy one is me, of course, and the crying baby one is who else, Lil.
Troublemakers, the lot of them.

Tonight was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat. I was really nervous because I didn't think anyone would show up (I'm the ward activity chairperson). However, there was a good turnout, we ran out of candy and it was a fun time. Lillie went as the Cat in the Hat and Eric and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2. I was really happy about how our costumes turned out since I made it all but the wigs. Lillie was really good about keeping on her hat and bow, too.

6 comments:

tbone said...

Hahaha! Oh my goodness...those costumes are so funny. Lillie makes a pretty dang cute cat in the hat.

Shanell Farr said...

they turned out so dang cute! you did a great job! and i LOVE Lillie's little crying pumpkin!

Noriko Anderson said...

I love it when families do themes.. so cute, I'm still trying to convince John to be Diego from nickilodeon... I got a couple more days to work on it...

Stephanie said...

Way to go on the costumes! You guys look great. Lillie looks so cute in her costume!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Eric should be grateful he was born with red hair and not blue.
Lillie couldn't look cuter if she tried, and great job on the costumes Carrie!! Its always smart to make a costume you won't outgrow by next year, just in case you need to pull it out again.

Charee said...

Such cute costumes and I just want to kiss that little girl! I can't believe that she'd ever be naughty!