So I got this little seat for Lillie to sit in to make her neck stronger so that she will be able to start holding up on her own without any help. She's getting pretty good at it, but she only likes sitting in the chair for five minutes at a time. Eric thinks the seat is stupid, but I know that she's gonna love it eventually.
3 comments:
i agree! she'll love it! dont listen to eric!
Oh I can't wait to squeeze her. She looks so much like what I expect all my children to look like - probably because I think she looks like me and you and Jody as a baby. So far my boys have not turned out exactly that way, cute as I was :) - but they are still cute in their own way.
She is so stinkin cute! I wish it wouldn't be weird for Grady to wear bows and headbands cause those are CUTE!!!
Post a Comment