So today... inspired by the cute photos of our friends Brad and Shanell.... we put Lillie through torture like only 2 proud parents can. Here are some of the better photos we took.
P.S. I just want to add that I made that cute little tutu. I know it's not that well made. I don't sew and I didn't have any idea how to make it, I just gave it my best shot. I think it turned out pretty cute.
Carrie - I found your blog and I am so happy because I have yet to spend much time with Lillie! She is adorable and you are a sewing natural! Can I post a link on my blog? I will go ahead and do that tomorrow unless I hear from you otherwise.
SO CUTE!!!! I love all of these photos of Lillie bean! I need to see her! Carrie, if you come I promise to hold her and feed her (bottles :)) all day long!
8 comments:
Carrie - I found your blog and I am so happy because I have yet to spend much time with Lillie! She is adorable and you are a sewing natural! Can I post a link on my blog? I will go ahead and do that tomorrow unless I hear from you otherwise.
P.S. Let's hang out!!
I luv the tu tu- Infact I have been wanting to make one- Tell me how you did it!
The pictures are so cute!
I love the one with her hand in the air, it looks like she is doing a ballet move.
oh my goodness that is funny, she is so cute. Nice job on the tutu!
Oh I love them all. These pictures are to die for. Good job coming up with the cute idea. I'm such a proud aunt.
SO CUTE!!!! I love all of these photos of Lillie bean! I need to see her! Carrie, if you come I promise to hold her and feed her (bottles :)) all day long!
Oh! SO cute! Did you take those pics or have a professional come in? Or are YOU professional?
did you guys just do those on your own?! they turned out so cute!
Post a Comment