This last week it was five years since Eric and I got engaged. It doesn't seem nearly that long ago. I was way too young to get married, by anyone's standards, and we were both poor as dirt. We had only been dating for 5 months, but had spent every one of those days together. We even had the nickname of Caric (sad, huh).
Anyway, the other day I was putting away some books in the office and came across the poem book that Eric had given me the day of our engagement. He had written this poem (it honestly is pretty dang good) and then had cut out a space for the ring to fit in all the pages (probably took forever). It was fun to take it out and read it again. I can't believe that it was five years ago. Such good times, then and now.
3 comments:
And I bet life is so much different and better with little Lillie around!
And thanks for the words of encouragement... it does help to know that I'm not the only one sitting around and feeding ALL day!
OOHHHH, Eric does have a sweet side! Isn't it fun to take a trip down memory lane every so often?
Lillie's hair is looking a lot lighter!
Brad
Post a Comment