

Baby had her first Dr. visit today. All went well except right as we're getting her naked to weight her- what does she do? poop poop poop. But the Dr. said her jaundice is all cleared and she gained 5 oz in her 5 short days, which was good. Carrie and Grandma are short on sleep (I don't hear the baby cry half the time), though she does sleep well during most of the day. Baby and Mommy are getting used to feedings which they're both now getting the hang of. She's a doll and we love every minute with her.
7 comments:
She's such a cutie! Congratulations. Steph was blogging about how you guys had a baby, so I had to come see. :)
Cute! Wish we could be there. It is weird to see Eric with a baby. I don't think I've ever seen him with a baby. I'm sure you guys are great parents. Talk to you soon!
She is so cute! That's awesome she knows how to poop when it's inconvenient for you. I can't wait to see what she is capable of next year!!!
Absolutely adorable. I'm so happy for you guys.
Hey guys-
It's so good to see you on here. What are you up to? The baby is beautiful!
Tim and Amanda
Awww...how crazy....Carrie and Eric have a baby! She is absolutely gorgeous...of course, look at her mommy:) Hope you guys are doing well!
Eric, you are a daddy! That is so exciting. Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. She is a lucky girl to be part of such a wonderful family. It is good to get back in touch! Blogging is so much fun. How is dental school treating you?
-stephanie
Post a Comment