
Carrie is happy to be pregnant - NOT! Don't let this photo deceive you. She IS happy though to only have 8 weeks left. Though I have a feeling they'll feel more like 8 months (to me at least). We're getting really excited for the 3rd member of our little family to arrive. In the mean time, Carrie is feeling the baby dance more and more each day and that along with her heartburn keeps her up late at night (good practice for the coming months I think). She is still hoping to get the NCLEX test done soon too before life gets REALLY hectic.California weather is our new best friend. We had a picnic in the park today and it was like 90 degrees! Its mid-November! The picture is of me and my first try surfing a couple of weeks ago. Despite the nice weather, the water was FREEZING but there were some dolphins out there with us that day and it was a ton of fun. I know I should be standing on the surfboard but hey.
1 comment:
YIPEE, I love reading your blogs. Romantic picnics in the park...GREAT!!! You guys know how to keep the spark alive. I'm excited for your little baby too.
Post a Comment