
Back a couple of years ago, every time the TV was turned on by Eric, it was on ESPN watching Sportscenter. I know that I complained plenty about the amount of time he spent getting the wrap-up on the day's sporting events. It has been a couple of years now since I've seen Sportscenter and I have since learned that there are much worse things.
You'd think this would make me happy, but now Eric has to watch as many of the actual football, basketball or baseball games that he possibly can...thanks to fantasy sports. Now I'm sure that everyone knows what fantasy sports are, but essentially it is a team that you put together of players. So now he has "players" playing in every game that is played on TV.
And it only gets worse when he has "players" playing on different channels at the same time. Then he uses sopcasts off the internet, score updates on yahoo sports, and toggles between all the different games on TV.
The NFL football season has ruined my Sundays! This is my biggest annoyance. Multiple games, all day long and now he isn't just depressed that the Seahawks lose, but also the Redskins and the Buccaneers and many more teams, because it affects his points in Fantasy Football. And pro basketball and baseball aren't confined to two days a week, they happen all week long.
These are just professional sports teams. He still needs his fix of college football and basketball. Honestly, what is a girl to do?
3 comments:
You go girl! I hear ya! I read that to Jay and he laughed. We sure can relate to that.
Todd here! Carrie, Go make a card or something.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment