Well, we've been in So Cal for 2 whole weeks now and I already have one boring week of dental school orientation under my belt. I can pretty much fix you teeth as well as any dentist out there right now. Thats how good USC is. We've thankfully been forced into getting settled thanks to the Smith's arrival for a night while supporting they're man Terry Fator (now winner of America's Got Talent) and are liking it here for the most part (though we were forced to sleep on the air mattress and floor for a week or so before we broke down and bought a mattress at Costco). I also went to Grandma Maurine's funeral in Salt Lake a week or so ago. It was sad but a great memorial to a great lady. It was also nice to see family that only gets together one every 15 yrs or so (cousin Dan thought I was Kacey's husband). On another topic, Carrie is almost 5 mo pregnant now and we're excited to get her into a doctor soon to find out what we're having - a little Henry or a little Lillie. She's been bored here during the day while I'm gone but takes long naps to make up for it. We like our ward and people seem really nice here (which we've missed in our past couple of wards). There's not much to complain about except for crazy expensive school, and 30 yr old ovens - nothing serious.
8/26/07
School has Begun!
Well, we've been in So Cal for 2 whole weeks now and I already have one boring week of dental school orientation under my belt. I can pretty much fix you teeth as well as any dentist out there right now. Thats how good USC is. We've thankfully been forced into getting settled thanks to the Smith's arrival for a night while supporting they're man Terry Fator (now winner of America's Got Talent) and are liking it here for the most part (though we were forced to sleep on the air mattress and floor for a week or so before we broke down and bought a mattress at Costco). I also went to Grandma Maurine's funeral in Salt Lake a week or so ago. It was sad but a great memorial to a great lady. It was also nice to see family that only gets together one every 15 yrs or so (cousin Dan thought I was Kacey's husband). On another topic, Carrie is almost 5 mo pregnant now and we're excited to get her into a doctor soon to find out what we're having - a little Henry or a little Lillie. She's been bored here during the day while I'm gone but takes long naps to make up for it. We like our ward and people seem really nice here (which we've missed in our past couple of wards). There's not much to complain about except for crazy expensive school, and 30 yr old ovens - nothing serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment