

Well as you can see from the pictures, the LA traffic hasn't been so good to us. Our little car was recently the victim of an out-of-control blind motorcyclist on the freeway. We were fine thankfully but he was taken to the hospital (hopefully he's ok) and we delayed traffic for a good couple of hours. Sorry LA. But we're trying to avoid driving and trying to forget the event. Carrie finally got an appointment with an OBGYN here and we're set to find out what we're having Sept 11th (hopefully not a sign of things to come). We had a little "White Coat" Ceremony last night at USC welcoming us into the dental profession. Don't I look professional?!?! School I also got my 2nd week of orientation about done and am looking forward to moving on with things. I feel like I should be busier. Joe is telling me about how crazy stuff is for him at OHSU after only a couple days. Oh well. More Xbox for me. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment