9/19/15

Back to School 2015

School started back on September 1st, our first year with two kids in school.  Lillie started second grade and Henry started kindergarten.  Through most of the summer I was really hesitant about having them go back to school as Henry's school was starting full day kindergarten for the first time.  But toward the end of the summer, they were getting bored of summer vacation and usually ended up fighting with each other. So it has been wonderful for us all to have a schedule once again and to have the kids working out their brains.  We met their teachers at the school's open house, and I am very pleased with both of their teachers.  Good fits for both of their personalities.  Lillie is going to be starting Hi-Cap this week so that will be interesting to see how that turns out. At home, I am enjoying my one on one time spent with Ian.  Although it seems like the days fly by until the kids come home and I'm never able to accomplish all the things that I want to.  It's been a little tricking getting Henry, Lillie and Eric dressed in the morning, yes I lay out all of their clothes, making lunches and tending to Ian's needs.  We've also had to be strict about how time after school is spent with soccer practice twice a week.  I am happy to see their progression, they are growing up!







1 comment:

Katie said...

Love this little photo shoot! They are such darling children!