10/13/12

Ready for Halloween

Finished the last details of our Halloween costumes for this year. Whew, so glad to be done with those. If you can't tell, Lillie is Little Red Riding Hood and Henry is the Wolf. He does a pretty mean howl too. I was happy to see that he'd even wear his costume, especially the hood. Let's hope they're still compliant on Halloween night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! Grandma loves those kiddos!

RileyDestry said...

You amaze me with your sewing skills! So cute.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Ok that looks like a ton of work! You deserve a bag of candy yourself for making those! The photos will be priceless in a few years, so its all worth the effort :) Your models are pretty cute too!

Kacey said...

I love the shinny red cape on lillie and the big ears on henry! They look like a lot of work. One day i hope to convince my kids to do a theme costume. I guess that is why you start young.