8/28/12

A New Beach

We finally got to the beach (Jalama Beach) last weekend and got reacquainted with the Pacific. We followed a very windy road to get there and paid ten bucks to park. I was carsick by the time we got there and wasn't in a very good mood, but the sound of the waves and the smell of seaweed did their job to cheer me up. Lillie looked for seashells, Henry chased the seagulls, Max dug in the sand. Eric and I talked about how we were unsure if we could ever settle down away from the ocean. It was a good trip.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Fun! Jealous ya'll are still by the beach. Looks like nice weather too. We are still melting over here. ;) Cute pictures!

Lyle and Mary: said...

I definitely vote for a beach near your permanent address. We need a good place to spend our winters:) Looks a little cooler than the Gulf, but like lots of fun! And yay for Max for not running away!

Shanell Farr said...

Looks chilly!! we'll come visit you more if you stay living by the beach :)