Before we left on our vacation to WA, we had a combined birthday party for Henry and two other friends who have their birthdays the same week. Here are all the photos I got from the day...my battery died! So, once again, I didn't get photos of everyone or any of the opening of presents. Oh well, I give up. It was a fun little party with lots of swimming in pools, sliding down slip n slides and squirting each other with water guns. I wish I had gotten on video the joy on Henry's face as we sang "Happy Birthday" to him and as he opened presents. He's such a sweet little guy, we love him!
1 comment:
My little affectionate boy! That was such a precious pic of Lincoln and Jack. Thanks for posting it.
Carrie, I'm really going to miss you. I wish I could have had more time to get to know you. You are such a kick to be around and so easy to talk to. Not to mention crazy talented with the sewing machine. I wish you the best of luck in Cali!
love, dors
Post a Comment