5/1/12

A Record No More

Yesterday I was pulled over for the first time, ever.  My 12 year record is now over for "rolling through the stop sign".  Ha.  Good news is that I didn't get a ticket, even though I didn't have my current insurance card in there (forehead slap).  I guess if there was something that I should get pulled over for, it should be "rolling through stops" because there wasn't anyone at the intersection and I stopped as long as I normally do.  Oops.  Guess I need to be a little more patient.  And you better believe that I have a current insurance card in the car now.  Still have my "no tickets" streak to continue with.  (Knock on wood).

5 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

I share the same record! Almost. I have been pulled over twice in my life (both in high school) but still have yet to receive a ticket. When I rear ended someone last year in my parents Subaru they wrote me a ticket at the time, but I got a phone call later from the police station that they accidentally wrote it in the other car's name (the woman I hit) instead of my name, so they decided to just throw it out. So my record still stands!

Charee said...

Todd just rolled his eyes...ha ha!!! I've been pulled over more times than I can remember--in fact, I know you've been a passenger in a pull over!!!

Charee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Carrie said...

He's gonna pull me over and ticket me next time in Othello, huh?

Lyle and Mary: said...

If that had been Eric, he would have been given two citations, one for the stop sign and one for no proof of insurance...costing hundreds of $$$. Glad you have better luck :)