I know that this doesn't mean anything to most people, but it's a big deal around here. Eric has Monday and Tuesday off of work for the holiday. There are parades almost daily...or at least, there were. It's been pouring rain outside today and all the parades have been postponed or cancelled. I sure hope that the weather clears up at least one day in the next four days so that we can say we've been to a Mardi Gras parade. I'm sure it won't hold a candle to the Rose Parade, but I still want to experience it.
Another damper on the day is that Eric is on-call this week. In fact, he is off fixing someone's tooth right now. I sure hope he isn't there all day. Because of the rain, he's taken the car, and I don't know how long I can take being cooped up on a Saturday. Last time he was on-call, he was called in 4 times, I hope it's less than that this week. PLEASE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment