5/5/11

A Momentous Day

Today Eric found out that he passed his WREBs exam from last weekend. And he cemented his last crown this morning. If all goes well this afternoon, all he'll have left to do is sign out of school. Which takes a while to get all the signatures he needs, but this is actually happening!!! Honestly, today is the first day that I've allowed myself to get excited about the fact that he's graduating a week from tomorrow. ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW! Woohoo! Such elation! I'm so proud of my hubby, he has worked really hard. Now we both need a break... it has been a stressful 4 years and now I'm married to a doctor. :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I got goosebumps reading this!!! How exciting for you guys. Way to go Eric and congratulations. Enjoy your summer!

Charee said...

Yay!!!!!! Congrats to Eric and your whole family! So excited for you guys! No get up here already.

Erica said...

Way to go Eric! Now if only you could stay in South Pas for 2 more years...

Rolene and David said...

Yay! Congrats Eric! I'm so excited for you guys!