1/27/11

Ahoy, Matey


Last Saturday, a group of dental students and their families were invited to take a harbor cruise in Newport on a yacht owned by a USC dental school alumni. It was an amazing boat (I wish I'd gotten a full shot of it) and it was a really fun time. Lillie loved running around from the front to the back, downstairs and on deck with a bunch of little friends. We were nervous about her falling overboard, so one of us got to follow her around. We saw a lot of beautiful homes, ginormous boats, sea lions and seals. So glad we got to go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Sounds like a great time. Glad no one went overboard. Just so you guys know. Plans may have changed for March. I think that we are driving now instead of flying. We have a convention to go to in San Diego on the 12th and 13th. I will keep you posted, but we would love to see you!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

So cool! Jealous of your gorgeous cruise.