12/2/09

TMI? Maybe

So tonight I was laying on the couch, no surprise there, with my barf bowl next to me (which I learned from my first pregnancy where I had to throw away 3 rugs), when Lillie came up to me and kept repeating something. I finally figured out that she was saying "coughing" and she grabbed my bowl and pretended to throw up into it. Tongue out, barfing noises, and coughing at the end. Wow, I guess she's seen that happen a few too many times. I know I have. I just hope it doesn't have any long lasting traumatic effects on her. Because it has on me!

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

Oh girl, I am so sorry! I can totally relate. I was sick with all my pregnancies. Congrats and I can only imagine how beautiful this baby will be since Lillie is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That is sad. I am so sorry that you have to deal with such a terrible pregnancy. Keep your eye on the prize and remember that it will be worth it in the end. Good luck.
Sarah

the Morrisons said...

I'm sorry you have to be so sick--but for what it's worth, Congratulations!

Mel said...

Oh joy. Hang in there!