11/18/09

What's New??

So our family went through a huge change 7 weeks ago when we found out that our party of 3 would soon become 4!
The last month and a half have been the most difficult of my life, even harder than last pregnancy, because last time all I had to worry about was myself. I am so tired of the nausea and vomiting and fatigue. Sigh. It lasted 5 months with Lillie, I really hope it's shorter than that this time around. But it's pretty much been the same.
Lillie has had to raise herself, she has never eaten more unhealthily or watched more tv. Eric has had to take a lot of time off from school to help me and Lillie. He does a lot of the cooking, all of the grocery shopping and some of the cleaning. My house is a constant wreck, I never get dressed or leave the house, I am just trying to survive. I miss being around my family more than I ever have in my entire life. Sigh.
But really we are excited, I'm already a fourth of the way done. I'll be ecstatic once I'm done with morning sickness. Our new addition should be here in June.

17 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! I hope you get feeling better!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, but I'm so sorry you've been sick. You know I'm only a couple of doors away and Ryan is always up for a play date...call me anytime! I mean it! :o)

Sterling & Chelsea said...

Congrats!! I feel for ya, I hope the morning sickness passes soon! Thank heavens you have such a helpful hubby!

Rolene and David said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you! Do you think maybe the baby could come on the 4th of July instead of in June? I hear people born on that day are really cool and practically raise themselves! :) Anyhow, congrats! By the way, what is your address? I have something to send you! I hope that you are feeling better, I also hope that you have really comfy sweats to wear too, if not let me know, I think you feel better when you have comfy sweats! Love you babe and I really do hope you feel better!

Shanell Farr said...

the news is out! woo hoo!! congrats again!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

About time you share the news, just kidding just kidding. I hear that the second pregnancy goes fast because your so busy or maybe just distracted. I'm sorry that your sick again I hated hated hated that. Have you looked in that one prescription that is really expensive, pretty much was the only thing that made me functionable. Send Lillie to UT and I'll watch her anytime :)

Tammy said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting!! I really hated the morning sickness part of pregnancy, but hopefully yours will end soon.

Jordon and Terra said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Hope the morning sickeness passes soon, I'll pray for you that it doesn't last as long as it did with Lillie! I can't imagine five months of that!

Cassidy said...

Congratulations!!! How fun! Sorry you aren't feeling well. As if labor and the stretching body wasn't enough, we get lucky to be sick too! Hopefully it isn't so long this time

Emily said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Ashley said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! I hope you feel better!

Stephanie said...

Fun! Congrats! I hope you are get better soon.

Noriko Anderson said...

oh Carrie.. i KNOW how you feel... I don't if you remember, but when I was pregnant with Dane, i did not move for 4 months, and I have NO idea what ethan did.. miraculously he made it through! It's worth it though... Ethan LOVES having little Dane around!

jana said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you. I hope you have asked your doctor about all those new drugs. Good luck cuz.

Mel said...

Great news! Welcome to the club. Life just seems to keep getting harder and more complicated. ha.

Mike and Lisa said...

I know I'm slow, but I wanted to say my congratulations to you guys! Emmett says he hopes its a little boy. ;)

Amanda said...

That's exciting...it'll be worth it when you hold that sweet little one in your arms.