So today has been one of the worst of my existence. And I've kept telling myself all day that things will be resolved, the crisis will soon pass and this will all be a distant memory. But it is not ending.
Tuesday I went to get a prescription filled and when I went to pick it up, the pharmacist said my insurance had changed and that I was no longer covered for the meds. And the pills are WAY too expensive to just cover the cost til I get it figured out.
So I have spent the ENTIRE last two days calling my insurance company over and over, the pharmacy, my doctors office, etc. No I mean I've literally been on the phone so much that now I already have $77 worth of OVERAGES on my phone bill with 5 days left in the billing cycle and an unresolved issue. And I don't talk on the phone, I've never gone over. I still don't have my prescription filled and I now am no longer able to see my doctor under my current insurance plan. And I can't make or receive calls on my phone.
If this issue doesn't all worked out easily and quickly in the next few days, I will be needing a few MORE prescriptions. I am so sick of dealing with people who do not care one bit about my situation and cannot take two seconds to send a fax or fill out a piece of paper for me and won't return phone calls.
This is a nightmare! Can't wait to start it all over again in the morning.
7 comments:
What the heck! Are you guys on the Air Force insurance? I can make those calls for you if you want? Jon was on the phone yesterday maybe for 1 hour no joke we had to wait 17 min for someone to pick up, nice huh. I've taken care some of my mother-in-laws bills I just asked her for her info. then pretended to be her. But seriously no reason to go over your minutes. Just facebook me or something.
I'm so sorry, what can I do? Let me know okay! I hope you feel better! :)
So the medication thing has been figured out and we upgraded our cell phone plan so that we will have enough minutes to never have this happen again. Already today is infinitely better than yesterday. Thanks to Ju and Rolene for your offers of help, it's nice to know someone cares when you're having a rotten day.
Sorry you had a bad day! Love you Carrie.
Insurance issues can really suck. Everything is so complicated. Glad you got some of the issues resolved.
Oh, Carrie. We are so sorry... That's terrible. Mary and I've been out of pocket for a few days and we just saw this. Please know that if there's anything we can ever do, we'd be thrilled to help. We love you. How could we not? You married our unmarriagable son and you gave us a DARLING grand daughter. Thank You..!
Lyle and Mary
You....grumpy. I can't imagine. Just Kidding. Sorry you have to deal with such imbosols. We are doing the same thing with Brad's heel...one year later.
Post a Comment