9/14/09

Anything But Summer

I can't believe that I am saying this but I have longed for summer to end in SoCal like most people north of here, long for winter to end in February (I know I wouldn't being saying this if I wasn't too cheap to run the AC and I actually had AC in my car, but anyway). I am ready to pull out jeans, close toed shoes, jackets and sleep with a blanket and yesterday was the first time I felt like it might be possible someday. And it made me so happy! Bring it on, Autumn!

5 comments:

Jordon and Terra said...

I hear ya! I'm pretty ready for fall too! Bring on the sweaters and the changing leaves and Halloween! Such a fun time of year!

Rolene and David said...

Oh Carrie, please don't say these things...!

Shanell Farr said...

i'm just ready to put up all my fall decor! woo hoo!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

I am ready for fall also. I was just saying that the other day. It is my favorite time of year.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Not me, I could live with 8 months of summer, but not if it included the CA fires. Sorry your car doesn't have air...who would give you a car like that anyways??
Cute picture of Lillie on your previous post!