8/30/09

My Wonderful Nieces and Nephews




 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I can't even begin to explain how fun it was for Lillie and me to be back home, surrounded by family. Lillie had such a fun time playing with her cousins, it was really hard for me to take her away from them. But she still remembers everyone, when I quiz her with pictures. And says Macey all the time. I guess she just likes saying the name, since she wasn't all that sweet to Macey when we were there. I loved seeing how interested she was with Baby Maddie and we've got great stories to tell about Lil and Grady running away and eating dog food, etc, etc. We miss you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The girls need to spend more time together...after this stage. Macey secretly causes most of the issues. Trouble maker. It was great seeing you guys too.

Charee said...

All of these pictures of the nieces and nephews are so cute! I want to steal them for my blog! So I just might.