3/5/09

Fun on Slide



I LOVE the face that Lil is making at the end of the slide. She is just really not sure whether that was fun or not. Which is crazy because she has been all about going down the slide for the past month but then today was scared of it. Oh well. It was fun having Eric there with us because he's been SO BUSY. Lillie only saw him for one hour between Monday through Wednesday, so it was good for her to spend a little more time with him today. It's midterms for him, which is hectic and very stressful for Eric and very lonely and stressful for me.

Oh and did you notice the bongo drums as the background music? There was a homeless guy just banging away at his drum the whole time we were there. Crazy California. There are always homeless people hanging out in the parks. I guess they have every right to be there that I do, so whatever.

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

How do you watch the video? It says its private.

Charee said...

What a little Carrie...so cute!