So I've been working now at a teleradiology for a whole 4 months now and its still a good job. I really can't complain too much. There's always going to be things here and there that I wish were different but its a good job and it pays the bills (which seem to be piling up these days). I did get a Christmas bonus this year too which is nice, maybe it will pay for a flight to Vegas for another interview if nothing else. So yeah, I have an interview now scheduled for my birthday next month, but they said I could call monday to see if there are any drop-outs next week and I may get fit in earlier (I'm crossing my fingers). This whole dental school application process is very stressful. I am really getting anxious to hear from the 2 places I've interviewed at (UW and
We had a ward EQ party deal last night which was fun. A little karaoke and some catch phrase. I think Carrie is getting mad at me for being anti-social all of the time, so I may have to make some friends for her sake. I haven't been to church in like 3 weeks because of work. It really sucks having to work every holiday and weekends sometimes. Hopefully I'll have more sundays off from now on though - I did talk to them about it. All in all life is good. Just this whole D-school crap is really stressing me out right now. If I can just get in somewhere it would be a huge relief. Ok enough for now.
12/9/06
Job Woes and Interviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment