Eric
So whats happening for me in my life? Well, right now, I'm trying to keep my sanity while I'm looking for a job. There's not much available in my field (biology) and I can't move anywhere because Carrie of course still has a year left in nursing school, so . . . . I am stuck working telemarketing for now. I'll start up with Cingular on Monday (tomorrow) and then have the mornings to look for something else. We'll see what we can find.
Dental school stuff is starting to stress me out a bit. I need to get my application in ASAP and still have my personal statement and other things left to do with it. I am trying to get my letters of recommendation figured out as well which is a bit annoying.
Church is going well. I am a leader for the Teachers in th Young Mens and enjoy doing Scouting and other activities with them on Wednesday nights. Carrie is having fun in the primary teaching the crazy 5 yr old kids.
We recently got back from a post-Eric-finally-graduates-vacation to
So I'll try to keep this blog updated at least once a week or so and maybe add a photo here and there
1 comment:
Hello,
We are conducting a paid NATIONWIDE online research project with people training to enter healthcare professions. We're paying $75 to qualified participants for 20-25 minutes of their time. Here's what we still need to complete the research:
•We need male and female Sophomore, Junior, and Senior pre-dental undergrads who plan to apply to medical or dental school or have already done so
•We need male and female First and Second Year Dental school students
•We need all MALES who are currently enrolled in nursing school
If you qualify to participate, you will be paid $75 to complete an online survey about career choices in the dental, medical, and nursing professions. At the end of the survey, you will be asked where you would like your compensation check to be mailed. Participant's responses and identities will, of course, be kept strictly confidential. Only group findings will be reported. Please be assured that no participants will be contacted by anyone as a result of participating in this survey.
The survey will only take about 20-25 minutes to complete online. We first need to talk with you briefly to screen you and to obtain your email address sothat we can send a link and an access code to enter the survey.
If you are interested or have questions, please call me on my cell, anytime, as I work from home:--
Regards,
Shellie Kepley
Big Bang Recruiting
918.638.0578 (c)
Post a Comment